Raw Vegan Chocolate…… YUM
What you need
I was given this recipe from Pauline Hanuise of Holistic Health and Recovery Coaching. Whilst I’m not vegan by any means, I do like the fact that this chocolate recipe contains no suger. Ive read enough about sugar now to know that it is my enemy. This recipe is fantastic and super easy!
- A handful of walnuts roughly crushed
- 1 teaspoon raw organic honey
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch unrefined salt
- 1 heaped tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 heaped tablespoon raw cacao powder
- handful of dried cranberries (this is my addition)
What you do
– Carefully heat your coconut oil and honey and remove from heat when melted.
– Add all other ingredients and mix them well with a spoon.
– Cover a recipient with a sheet of baking paper and spread the mixture evenly.
– Place in the fridge for about 1hours, until you obtain a solid chocolate bar.